La nuova versione del catalogo offre dei contenuti digitali extra: sfogliandolo online si potrà infatti avere un maggiore livello di dettaglio. Con un solo click sul codice articolo si accederà direttamente alla scheda prodotto per un approfondimento tecnico.
ERDF PIEMONTE REGIONAL PROGRAMME 2021/2027
The investment project was driven by the company's desire to make existing buildings more efficient and is an important step towards sustainability.
The expected results are many but all closely interlinked. First and foremost, the actions will reduce the company's energy requirements and consequently its carbon footprint. This is supported by the drive to fulfil a large part of the remaining energy needs with renewable energy and last but not least, reduce the economic and financial burden of energy purchases.
In greater detail, the financial support received through these ERDF interventions covers:
- - Action II.2i.2 (Energy efficiency in enterprises) permitted amount € 1.540.605,48 equal to 95.77% of the total investment, of which 20% supported by a non-repayable grant and the remaining part, equal to 80% of the total, 70% financed by Finpiemonte at zero interest and 30% by bank funds at market rate.
- - Action II.2ii.2 (Promotion of the use of renewable energy in enterprises) permitted amount € 317.291,30 equal to 100% of the total investment, of which 20% supported by a non-repayable grant and the remaining part, equal to 80% of the total, 70% financed by Finpiemonte at zero interest and 30% by bank funds at market rate.